Home

“Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.” – Hebrews 13:7

Shared Memories

If you have a special memory about Dr. Dave that you would like to share, feel free to post it on this wall for others to read.

Special Words Spoken Elsewhere…

149 Responses to Home

1. Paulo Da Silva (Underdonk) April 7, 2013 at 4:14 am #

I praise the LORD for Dr. Dave’s ministry. I help with Sunday School and I often refer to his web page and use his free audio lessons and notes to help with my preparation. He is one of the few I can rely on for sound teachings. It’s amazing to think that he is still bearing fruit for the LORD as people like me continue to utilize his teachings for guidance and spiritual growth. What an awesome legacy to leave behind for LORD! I truly miss him.

2. Cyndi Zamborowski February 17, 2013 at 2:57 pm #

I attended Emmaus In Oak Park, IL before the move to the new campus and had the pleasure of taking old testament survey with Dr Dave. He had a way of making the scriptures come alive. He was one of the best teachers I have had in my entire life. I heard one of his broadcast while I was serving in the Air Force and it made me smile to hear his voice and know he was still out there inspiring people with the Good News! I am grateful I had the blessing of this dear man in my life <3

3. Helen L Brewer February 11, 2013 at 2:26 pm #

I just learned of Dr Dave’s passing. Dr Dave’s teaching were supberb. Concise yet very informative. He filled fifteen minutes with so much information applicable to daily life. The world is a sadder place without him. Nobody has an excuse for not understanding the Bible for fifteen minutes a day leaves no excuse for anyone complaining “I don’t have time.” I listen to Dr Dave’s teachings to start my day then again as a reminder at days’ end. God Bless you and may His peace be with you. Thank God for Dr Dave and his family.

With love,
    Helen

4. Laurie Buckley January 31, 2013 at 3:19 pm #

Remembering Margie and Dr. Dave’s family today. May you feel His presence today to provide you with the comfort and strength that only our Lord can provide. God bless you all.

5. Christopher Thomas Duleh January 28, 2013 at 10:13 am #

I was a student of his in 1991 and will gladly say He was a great teacher and a nice guy. The way I see it is, He is experiencing followship with Christ without a physical body and THEN gets a body at the rapture! Way to go Dr Dave Looking forward to shaking your hand up there to. :)

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

6. kangwa mulenga January 24, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

What! He went to be with lord last year, oh no how come I didn’t know. He shared Gods word simply with a deliberate view to apply it to my heart. I certainly will miss his great teaching. What can I do to get the whole bible audio teachings.

7. Steve Ulrich January 2, 2013 at 11:38 am #

I was saddened when I heard about Dr. Dave’s passing. I really appreciated the enthusiasm and energy he injected into his classes. I went to Emmaus between 1983-1985 and he gave a class in Biblical Archaeology which I will never forget. I am leading an “Archaeology and the Bible” class at my church, Blessed Hope Bible Church in Liverpool PA and am dedicating my class to the memory of Dr. Dave. To the glory of God.